I squeezed the boys into my schedule before the New Year to have their teeth cleaned. Brody was such a big boy taking a pan. He looks so little. =)
It has been bitter cold here. Like unbelievably cold. The boys have been stuck in the house for weeks now. They have found a love for Super Mario Go Karts. They are learning from the best.
I took them last week to the orthodontist. Brody is going to have to have an appliance made, and Mason is looking at braces in a few months. Oh joy.
John and I were both off Friday, so we took the boys to see the new Star Wars movie. It was great. The Collierville movie theater was also great. They have upgraded all the rooms with large recliners. It is super nice.
I've been testing out my new roomba.
Emma doesn't seem to mind.
And we have also been using my new air fryer.
If it will get John in the kitchen....I will use it every night!!!
Instagram top 9 pictures.
We have had a very fun year.
We had dinner plans with friends for New Years at Andrew Michaels.
When we were leaving, the boys were begging to be in our picture. Never happens.
We met first at Robert and Becca's and played with Reese's hoverboard.
Thankfully, all adults survived.
We had such a great night. It took a little longer to get seated, so we were there for a while. But that is never a problem when you are in good company. We just chatted all night long.
Love him.
Think this was our 18th New Years Eve together.
I cannot say enough about the food. It was amazing.
We will definitely be back soon.
Nothing like good friends to bring in the New Year with.
We hosted New Year Day lunch at our house. I think it may have gotten up to 20 degrees that day.
It. Was. Freezing.
First fam picture of 2018.
We had all the good stuff.
This is where I sat all day. And you better believe I never took those Uggs off.
Caught these little guys in Mason's room the other night like this.
They sure do love each other.
They haven't been able to do too much during Christmas break because of the weather. They have been pretty bored being stuck in the house. They just love to be outside playing.
Mom and the boys broke out and went to Chickfila.







No comments:
Post a Comment