Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2019

2018 Recap


We saw snow.

I took a girls' trip to Nashville. 

We ate crawfish.

We celebrated 11 years of marriage. 

Celebrated Easter.


Had a couple of teeth pulled....

So we could get braces.

Brody finally got to play baseball.

Wedding fun in Nashville.

Caught a ball at a Redbirds game.

Mother's Day

Graduated Kindergarten

We played soccer.

And played baseball under Coach John.
They were league and tourney champs.

Ended the season on the Redbird's field for the National Anthem.

Finished preschool and 2nd grade.

Kids' first wedding in Little Rock.

Summer pool fun with cousins.

We went to the beach.

Where Mason and I parasailed.



Celebrated Father's Day.

Put our house on the market.

Ice cream with cousins.

July 4th

I got to fly on a jet....only time in my life I'm sure so Im documenting.

Robert and Becca threw us a big going away party. 


Sold the house in four days and movers came to pack us up.

Said goodbye to 581 Scarlett Ohara.

Moved in with Mom and Dad and celebrated Brody's birthday + a going away party with friends. 







Said goodbye to my work and friends.

And then goodbye to TN.

Moved into the new house.

And got in a couple of swims at the pool.

Did the Fort Worth tourists thing.


Started a brand new school.

And he started Kindergarten!

Went to a Ranger's game.

And got passes to Six Flags.

We had visitors.


And more visitors.

We saw Big Tex.

And played baseball here in TX.  
Got to pitch in almost every game. 

John and I got to see a new stadium.

Had a small bday gathering with new friends.

I finally got my TX license


Went to Six Flags AGAIN.

Brody had a great baseball season

Halloween parade at school

Halloween with neighbors in the hood

Wedding in the ATL

Another visitor to watch baseball in the COLD

Downtown FW

Thanksgiving in TN

Cowboys stadium field trip


We saw Santa

And the tooth fairy

Mason's school choir sang at Six Flags


Enjoyed Christmas in TX


Saw Santa in a helicopter at school


Did Christmas in TN


Christmas Eve at home



NYE
 
And that's a wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment