We haven't been up to much the last couple of weeks. The boys didn't start school until Tuesday, so we invited friends over Monday to play. It was 70 degrees so they all played outside for hours.
We blew up all the things.
They had pizza, Sprites, hoverboards, and sunshine.
I made the best chicken the other night.
But I had to spatchcock the thing first. Just call me a chef.
We had spirit night at Chickfila, so he greeted us in the car rider line.
I finally decided to do a little more painting. Had to get John's help with extending/leaning the ladder to reach the high ceilings, but we got it. No more sea green.
It looks black, but it isn't. It is a dark grey and I LOVE it.
Friday night we had popcorn and movie night.
Saturday started with five boxes of Girl Scout cookies from a little girl in the neighborhood....just what we need. We all like the peanut butter ones.
First basketball game of the season was Saturday.
They won. We were crushing the other team, and they came back in the second half. It looked like we were going to end in a tie but we threw up a last second shot and it went in as the buzzer went off. It was pretty insane for a 3rd grade basketball game. The entire gym erupted in cheer. Ha
Brody played with the little brothers during half time.
Saturday night we made wings and watched the Cowboys game. They lost though.
John had to go out of town early Sunday morning, so I ended up painting the guest bathroom with the leftover paint. It was bright pink and with everything else being white, it was blinding.
I cannot explain how much better it is in person!
Mason drew this lovely picture of me.....guess Im just the entertainment around here. HA
It has been cold but is finally warming up, but then going to be super cold again this weekend. But that's okay, because we are so excited to see Robert, Becca, and the kids this weekend!















No comments:
Post a Comment