Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 25, 2019

Spring Weekend


PJ day was Friday.  I had one that participated.  Although, no one else thought he participated most likely.  Just wore his Buc-ee's shirt that he loves to sleep in.

I helped in the cafeteria and got to see this smiling face.
(only helped for Kinder and 1st)

I lost my diamond earring at baseball Thursday night.  I borrowed my neighbor's metal detector to take out to the fields at the school.  Wont lie, I was mortified when so many people were out there, so I let the kids take over.  Ha.  No such luck of course.

And my boys had a blast playing after school on the playground with friends.

First baseball game of the season for Brody on Friday night.
He was so excited.





He is on the same team as one friend and we saw another out there.
They are all Roy's Rock-n-Rollers.


Saturday was supposed to rain all day and it didn't.  Mason had practice in the facility.

While John and Brody worked in the batting cages.

We had to sit around and wait all day for Brody's tball game at 7pm on a Saturday.  If anyone asked me, I would tell them that is the stupidest time for a 6U baseball game on a Saturday; but clearly, no one asked....

Brody playing pitcher.


He is doing so well.  His Daddy got to throw to him again this game.
Got a hit every time.


He got two outs and three hits. And they won.



Sunday morning we were finally able to go back to church.


This is what a family picture looks like with a house of boys.



We decided to buy tickets to the TCU/Texas baseball game for Sunday afternoon.  It was mid-80's and beautiful out. 

Brody prefers to root for "winners".  Whoever is ranked higher, that's his team.  He chose to wear orange to root for the Longhorns, while we all wore purple.


Cheering on the Vols in March Madness.

It got intense.


I was really surprised.  These boys are getting too old.  They both sat through 9 innings of baseball.  Never asked for a phone (minus the pause for the end of the UT game), didn't beg for food or to do any of the fun activities.  Just sat there and watched the game.

It was an awesome game.  Texas was winning the whole game until TCU tied it up in the 8th. Brody was talking all kinds of smack about "his team" until the score changed.


TCU ended up beating them and he was NOT happy.  Families walking by thought it was so funny we had one Texas fan in the house, but we are not a TCU or Texas fan!  We are Ole Miss fans!  He was committed though.  Now he wants a Longhorns hat....and he is serious.



Super fun weekend though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment