We have four giant windows downstairs in our living room and they have been broken. We knew before purchasing the home of course because we could see all of the fog. We had them covered up with the blinds and refused to open them until we got them replaced.
Last week, the guys came to install the new windows.
Look how awful they were!
Thankfully, we picked a perfect, sunny day to have giant holes in the house.
So. Much. Better.
I mean, you can actually see out of the windows!
(plus, they do fun things like open on the inside so you can clean them, etc)
Saturday was practice and Sonic fundraiser day.
He does really well asking people to buy these $5 cards. I was proud.....because I wouldn't do that ever! Ha
We had a one day baseball tournament on Sunday.
Up and ready early. Had to be there at 8:30.
It was cool in the morning but the sun was out, so it was fine. By about noon, I had my jacket off and a short sleeved shirt on. It was 70 and perfect.
Go #8!
I know I keep saying it, but he has just done so well.
He walked a few times and got a hit.
Brody found friends and played and played.....alllllll day.
Mason on third giving me anxiety he is going to steal home.
Scored a run.
We lost this game, but I loved how their coach wanted to pray with all the boys.
Lunch break. Brody was in HEAVEN.
He loved hanging with the big boys. He also started playing with one of Mason's teammate's little bothers. I think they are going to get to know each other pretty well this season.
Mason leading off on 2nd.
And here he is playing second. He ended up getting a pretty big out at second on our third game. If he hadn't had sprinted over there, grabbed it, and got the out at first....we would've lost that game. It was a tough play and we were excited he came up with the out.
We made the semi-final but came short for the championship game. It was still a fun day. We got out of there about 7pm and grabbed dinner (and a green beer...it was St. Patty's Day after all) with coach and some of the parents. Long day.
I think the warmer weather has arrived to stay. I love sunny and 70s.
I just wish it would stay that way....
Mason had practice last night and we had a parent meeting at the same time. John had an event for work, so the boys and I grabbed pizza after. It was another late night.
But clearly he was hungry because he had four slices of pizza....
And the roman shades finally came in. Here is the after look.
I'm super happy with the windows....just want all new windows now! ha





















No comments:
Post a Comment