We have been doing nada around here. Literally. Nothing.
I wake up and have zero plans.....lol.
Brody has decided he does not wear shirts during a pandemic.
I wake up and have zero plans.....lol.
Brody has decided he does not wear shirts during a pandemic.
We had a beautiful weekend last week....very different from this weekend.
I tried to ride Mason's new bike but it was bit too small.
My garden we planted.
Played outside anytime we could.
John and I enjoying a day date. Ha.
I was supposed to get a new bike for Christmas and we just haven't been to pick one out. We have these amazing trails in our neighborhood that go miles and miles. When the weather it good, everyone is out and about on those trails. I ordered a bike but then my neighbor text me that she was throwing hers out but it needed a couple of things done to it. John spent about 10 minutes on it and got it riding again! Cancelled my order and called it a successful day!
We had a 6ft apart neighborhood gathering and it was so good for the soul.
The next morning, Mason and i rode almost 4 miles on the trails.
And we saw the Bluebonnets are blooming!
And how could tase jokes not make you smile?!
We decided to do a little yard work and cut the grass in the front yard again. We have had a hole there that we noticed got bigger. Unfortunately, we mowed over it and little bunnies scattered!!!
I ran around like a fool for over an hour. Would capture them, put them back in the nest, and they would jump back out. We were able to get these three in the bucket and slowly add them back one by one.
John smoked ribs all day that were delicious.
Back to school work on Monday....wish no shirts of course.
And then Emma found one of the bunnies in the backyard. Ugh.
This child would sleep all day if I let him. I did one day and woke him up at 10!
We decided to go and get Keller ISD's free breakfast and lunch. They have so much food going to waste because people haven't been picking it up. They have to keep ordering the same amount of food to qualify for funding next year. The kids have LOVED getting out of the house everyday and the excitement of what they are serving!
And we have soooo many milks now. Each bag comes with two milks.
Brody had a loose tooth. I looked back and saw this and said, "We are pulling the sucker tonight!"
Our church is trying to help the community as well as small businesses. They gave our congregation a one free pizza to each family. It was amazing. We love DeVivo brothers in Keller too. We thought it was such a great idea.
And this guy was happy to finally get that tooth out.
I also gave out free haircuts last week. I feel like I did pretty well too!
I truly think we are going to realize how little we actually need when this is all over!
And I hate to admit it, but we hadn't really worked with out SEVEN year old on how to ride a bike. We had tried a couple of times and he had it down....just a little frightened. Well he wanted to learn the other day so after a few minutes, he got it.
It is soooo exciting that the three of us can ride bikes together now during the day!
My friend invited me to do her gym's virtual workout. It was soooo much better than OTF's video workouts because it was live and you have to keep going because people are watching you! I loved it and paid for the 6 week subscription.
Brody loves his weekly Zooms.
Eating better than ever with those free lunches!
Mason doing his daily baseball workout.
Our neighbor's left us a treat on the front porch.
It was a long week....especially for John.
We decided to order take out with margaritas on Friday night.
How we all feel about now.
Especially us here in TX, we haven't seen the sun this weekend while enduring a cold front!
So we have eaten away our problems.
We got to church early this morning....
"Trying" to pay attention to the church service!
I would love for this to be the last quarantine post but I don't think we are even close to being done....
















































No comments:
Post a Comment