This was the grass...it was solid ice!
Ok...on to Mason!
We haven't had much of an eventful week...THANK GOODNESS! Just finally getting back to normal...except for the sleeping through the night issue! I would have thought I would feel so much more exhausted waking up in the middle of the night EVERY night for two (almost three) weeks, but it really hasn't been that bad. I guess your body knows you really don't have time to be tired with crazy work all day and a 3 1/2 month old waiting for you
when you get home! =)
We have been trying to use some of Mason's toys. Here he is with his glow worm he got for Christmas from John's sister Cheryl and her kids Elizabeth and Josh! It plays music and the face lights up...he loves it! =) But I am now going to be waiting on a phone call from my Dad now that I have posted this. I can already hear him, "You are giving him a DOLL?!?!?!" (he likes him to have "manly" things) haha
Here is the little guy taking a bath (while sucking on his fingers). We decided to give him a mohawk! Right after this picture was taken, he then proceded to poo in the tub! eww This is due to the Amoxicillin we are still taking, and I am proud to say this is day 10 of the meds!! Yay! No more!! =) He is probably just as excited as I am!




No comments:
Post a Comment