Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Getting so Big

So they are working on my computer...it will probably take a while. =(  But John did get his old laptop that he had in college from his parents house.  Hopefully later tonight I can upload some pictures. 

Mason has been doing so much lately!!  He just started rolling from back to tummy the last couple of days several times!  So now he just rolls everywhere! =)

So we had a moment last week where we realized how much Mason has to be at Mrs. Pat's house.  John went to pick him up on Friday, and he was sitting in the bouncy seat PLAYING with all the toys hanging from it and making them play music by pulling them down!!!  He asked Mrs. Pat if he had just begun doing this.  She then went on to say, "Not too long.  Just a couple of WEEKS!!!"  Since we get him so late during the week, we just hold him, feed him, give him a bath, and put to bed.  We had no idea he was grabbing at these toys because we haven't really given him a chance to show us.  =(  Sad.

The last couple of days he keeps blowing bubbles in his mouth and making noises with it.  He continues to do this for hours!!!  I took a video of it so hopefully I can put it up tonight.

He started to do much better with the rice cereal, so we gave him green beans!  He likes them!  We gave them to him last night and tonight.  He is getting better and better at each feeding.    I thought tonight when I picked him up that he is really starting to put on some weight!  He is getting a little heavy! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment