Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

So yesterday we went for our follow up appt. to check the ear infections and went ahead and did the 4 month check up! (shots included...sad face)  It was a week early, but as long as the shots from 2 mo. and 4 month are 6 wks apart it is okay.  His ears are not infected anymore!  They did still have some fluid around the drums, but Dr. Bubba said that should go away on their own...unless he catches another cold within the next two wks and then he will probably end up with ear infections again! 


Here he is after we were weighed.  I had to take his picture in the mirror because John couldn't make the appointment.  He had already missed quie a bit of work the day before due to the snow.  You can see, he was in a VERY good mood!

He weighed 14 lbs 2 oz. and was 25 inches long!  He has started to finally put back on some weight since all this sickness!  We just upped his intake to 5 oz. at most of his feedings.  He is in the 75% in height and 50% in head and weight.  He is such a healthy little boy.


I tried to get a picture of the both of us but it didn't turn out so well! 

Well we can now start trying the rice cereal.  I bought a bowl and spoons but haven't bought the cereal yet.  I might try to get some tonight after dinner.  We also need to put together the highchair I guess...so it might be a couple of days! =)

He did get a fever after this set of shots.  He still had some fever today also, hopefully we won't tomorrow.  I really think he did better this time though, he wasn't as clingy and still smiled all day.


He LOVES this orange toy that is shaped like a dog.  He tries to grab it all the time.  I just thought this picture was cute!  He's like "Why are you making me reach for my friend Mommy?"

No comments:

Post a Comment