Well they were saying we were going to get about 6 inches of snow yesterday, but we ended up with mostly ice and a little snow! (of course) I didn't have to go to work, and John left work at one so we had a nice relaxing Friday! I went to the store in the morning to get food just in case we were stuck in the house for a while. =)
I'm so glad we cut the trees down in the backyard...I would be scared to see what that would've looked like this morning if we hadn't. Every branch on the tree in the front yard is frozen!
Well we haven't been doing much this weekend because of the weather and it is just so cold. I know babies are not supposed to watch t.v., but it is sooo hard sometimes to get his attention away from it! He was watching basketball with daddy here. =)
We are almost back to normal! Appetite is slowly coming back, but we are now in the habit of waking up during the night again since all of this sickness. I am really hoping we can get this back to normal VERY soon! The Amoxicillin does mess with his tummy a little bit though. =(
I know it is early and the doctor said probably not, but he wont get his little fingers out of his mouth! I'm just wondering if he is maybe trying to get some teeth in. Mrs. Pat noticed his lower gums are swollen and you can feel the little teeth, but who knows?
This morning we were playing on his mat and I was trying to get a picture because he has gotten sooo much better with tummy time since they have been working with him at daycare. (I guess I just didn't have the touch??) But the little booger rolled over for the first time!!!! Yay!! But we have hardwood floors on one side and a wooden coffee table on the other! I had to catch his little head so he wouldn't get a concussion!!
(You can see in this picture he is about to go!)
So we had to get out the new fun mat we got for Christmas! (thank you Grandma Reba) It is a circle that is bigger and has all kinds of fun things hooked to it...so Emma thinks it is hers! I got a video of it on my digital camera so I could download it on this computer. Please excuse our voices on it! (mine is a very high pitched baby voice and you will get to experience how worried John is about EVERY move Mason makes!!!) =)




He is getting so big!!! I"m so happy to see him back to his happy little self.
ReplyDelete