I thought this picture was cute but I completely forgot to post it the other day...
just watching some tv!!! =)
So when we get home from work (or on the weekends), we feed Mason his dinner and then the fun begins!!! He does like his walker and jumparoo but he LOVES being free on the ground! I thought I would share with you Mason's everyday adventures! =)
Well we have many fun toys to choose from...
Found my star so off to my mat to play!!!
Detour...off to the blinking cable box!!!! Looks much more fun!
Man...Daddy put me back on my mat away from the fun cable box!!! Well then I will make it hard on my daddy and not sit down, I will stand!
Okay then, I will try to stand up on my toy and get VERY mad that for some reason it just doesn't ever work!!!
Okay then, off to the spinning coffee table that my parents OBVIOUSLY weren't thinking about me when they purchased it!!! It is not kid-friendly at all!!!
After my mean mom picked me up and decided to change my diaper (which I hate by the way) she let me run naked for a while!!! =) So my next mission...pulling up and standing on my walker...that moves!!!
***look at Emma just running!!!! she is always trying to get out of the way when The Little Man is on the move!***
As you can see, we are constantly moving him from one place to another! He's always getting into things, but he is certainly worth it!! =) He is so sweet and just laughs and giggles all the time! We love him so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment