So most little girls, such as Brinkley, hate wearing their bows. They find them annoying and I can see why. But most little boys do not steal little girls' bows... mine does! Apparently, Mason also finds bows annoying? Today when I picked him up from Mrs. Pat's house, another parent was there to pick up his little girl. They handed him her things and also gave him a plastic baggy with her bow in it. They were about to explain why it was in a baggy but he stopped them and said his wife had told him what Mason does!
He takes all the little girl's bows out and puts them in his mouth...everyday! She ends up having to put them in a baggy with their name on it so she can remember whos is whos! EVERYDAY! I don't know what we are going to do with this kid! =)
*****************
After Mason had eaten dinner, we all decided to go outside and let him play on his new slide thing we got at the neighbor's garage sale. It is just right up his alley. I took lots of pictures. =)
It has this fun little wheel on it. He loves anything with wheels!
Having soooo much fun.
I love this picture! The part where you can stand at the top of the slide has holes on all the sides so you can look out. He bent down and was laughing at me.
I love hanging out with my daddy.
This is blurry, but look at his little head smiling over the slide.
Yes, the actual slide part of it is pink.
He really hasn't played too much in the grass. He wanted to get to the sprinkler. It looks like he is dragging me in this picture.
Leaves!
And we are bear crawling back to the slide.
I think he loves it.
No comments:
Post a Comment