Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just Us

John had to go out of town for work this week and left Mason and I home alone!  He was so sad to head off to Las Vegas.  Ha

Mason has decided to wake up at least 30 minutes early the last two mornings...what a nice treat for me! =)  But I did notice today that his upper front teeth are finally coming in, so maybe they are bothering him.

After work/daycare, Mason and I have been coming home, eating dinner, and just playing, playing, and more playing.  He had a slight problem with his new race car track and I had to get some pictures.  He was a little confused at first I think...


He decided to sit in the track.  The inside of it actually spins around but his weight wouldn't let it move.  I really think he was more worried about it not spinning than him sitting on it. 


 "What in the world Mom?!?!"


I, of course, was laughing, so he took it that he was being funny.

Finally figured out how to slide on out of there.  



 Here he is this morning.  I loved his cute sweater!  He looked like a little man.



 Eating Cheerios



We are definitely ready for Daddy to be home, but we are having good quality Mommy/Mason time.  Tomorrow night he gets to go to Bunko!!!  (although it will start at his bedtime, but it is at Gami's house so we have a place to sleep)

P.S.  We also hope Daddy hits the jackpot!!! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment