Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Toys, Toys, Toys!

We have an overload of toys!  Now that we have had Mason's birthday party at our house and his birthday party at daycare, we could possibly have enough toys to share with every kid in Memphis.  I'm. Not. Kidding.  We have many of them still in their boxes in his room.  We are trying to open them one at a time so he has something new and fun all the time to entertain him.  I cannot say enough how blessed we are with our friends and family!



Here he is just chillin' on the side of his Cozy Coup.  (don't worry about his safety...his dad is always there to catch him in case he falls!)

 "Move outta my way Mom! I'm comin through!"


Playing with his race track.  He has figured out how to make it spin all by himself!



I love love love this shirt!  

This kid LOVES cars!

Just walkin...


Practicing mowing the lawn for the spring.



We were going to head to a pumpkin patch today, but it is raining.  It hasn't rained in a very long time so we were glad.  But of all days!

***Notice all of the toys on the ground!***

He does not enjoy staying still for a picture these days. 

Hope everyone had a great weekend!




1 comment: