Friday morning my mom and headed out early to get some good deals with all the other crazies! =) We had a good time!
We had dinner at Grandma Reba's house around 3:00. We stuffed our faces again! It was Grandpa James' birthday Saturday so we had some cake Friday night. Reese brought him the cake and Mason brought in his card. It was very cute. When we all sang Happy Birthday, Reese thought we were singing to her! =) We tried to get pictures of Reese and Mason, but that is much more difficult these days.
Reese helping Mason with his sippy cup.
His dad will be so proud. =)
Saturday we went to Water Valley, MS for one of John's family's Christmas party before John and I went to the cold football game.
Sunday when I got home from running errands, John and Mason were no where to be found in the house. I walked outside and this is what I saw! John and Mason walking around the block with the wagon. So cute.
That is all for now!
**Crissy**
No comments:
Post a Comment