Our "toddler" turned 15 Months on Sunday! I can't believe it. It just doesn't sound right. I really hate that everyone and every email keeps referring to him as a toddler...he is still our baby.
We went to the doctor today for his check-up. Another shot experience. He was fine and laughing the entire appointment, but the moment the nurse came in and we laid him on the table...he knew what time it was. He got soooo upset. But once it was over and I picked him up, he was ok.
Weight: 21.4 lbs
Height: 31.5 inches
So basically, we found out we have a tall, skinny Little Man. =) He is almost in the 75th percentile in height but he dropped to the 10th percentile in weight. Dr. Bubba said it was from his new exercises he does now...running walking.
We are just so glad to have a healthy happy baby!
******************
We haven't been doing too much lately. Last weekend we hit a milestone I guess...we went to Chucky Cheese's! It was Mason's first time but Reese was there to show him around! They got to watch their dad's play some games and also play some too. =) I have a cute picture on my phone on a ride they were on together but I can't figure out how to upload it?!?
True Story:
We were waiting to be seated so Robert (with Reese) asked John if he wanted to go on and play some games. John says yes so I handed Mason over to him. John says, "You can't watch him? How am I supposed to play the games if I'm holding Mason??"
I laughed so hard. He thought he was about to play Robert in some air hockey game that he had already spotted. Robert explained to him we were there for the kids. =)
They say we might get some more snow tomorrow. I'm officially ready for the summer!
Yay! So excited I found your blog! Mason is just too precious! He looks just like you both, but it sounds like he is tall and skinny like his mama! So glad y'all are doing well!
ReplyDelete