Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend Fun

We had a wonderful weekend!  After hosting Bunko on Thursday, we worked late on Friday and were exhausted so we decided to go to bed early.  We actually almost forgot to eat dinner.  

Mason had been pretty fussy this week and had felt warm a few times.  Saturday morning was even worse and we were a little worried.  We waited forever to decide, but finally we called the doctor's office to make a last minute weekend appt.  Turns out, one of his molars is beginning to erupt...looks like we will be dealing with this for a few months to come!  How fun! 


We also found out this past week that Mason LOVES doing handstands.   I, being the most random person ever, decided to do a handstand in the kitchen.  Mason thought it was the funniest thing ever.  Once I was done, he walked over to the same spot, laid on the ground, and put his feet and hands in the air.  He was soooo proud of himself and really thought he had done the same thing.  We now do this on a daily basis.  haha

 getting on the ground...

ta-daaa!  (we didnt get a good picture with his feet in the air but you can get the picture)



I walked into the bedroom Saturday morning and this is what I found.  If he sees any shoes, he works real hard to get his feet in them.  



After our very quick and pointless trip to the doctor's office, we decided to go to the zoo since it was 70 degrees outside and sunny!  We didn't stay too long but got to see all kinds of fun animals.  It is so much more fun than last year because he actually notices and points to the animals...esp. the monkeys!  And I'm not gonna lie, I broke into a sweat walking around that place and it was only January!!!!  

My mom came to get Mason that afternoon so John and I could get ready for our date night.  We went to dinner at Flight downtown which was very, very good.  John was able to get some tickets to the Grizzlies game from work.  They were really good seats and we had a really fun time, not to mention the Grizzlies won!

To end the weekend, John got to play golf today and Mason and I went to the grocery store and cooked a very yummy dinner.  

******I did have one picture from the zoo and one from the game but Blogger wouldn't let me upload anymore pictures!!!!!!  It says I have to purchase more space!  I have always wondered how it makes money! (besides the advertisements)  Next post will have more pictures once I buy space!******

Anyways, we had such a fun weekend.  One of the best in a while!
Hope everyone enjoys their week.





*****Crissy*****

2 comments:

  1. mason is sooo freakin' cute !!!! ohh and i too had to buy more space... who would have thought

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I'm impressed that you tried a handstand (I think I'd fall on my face) and think it's adorable that Mason also did a handstand. ;)Can't wait to see zoo pictures.

    ReplyDelete