My actual Special Day was the past Thursday but John had to go out of town for work. So my parent's came over and brought some yummy dinner for Mason and I.
After dinner, Dad played with Mason and his tent. They had soooo much fun. I honestly haven't heard Mason laugh as hard as he did. He even bent down and slapped his knees! It was great.
By the way...my dad is in the tent in all these pictures.
Mason decided to get in the tent once my dad got out. He also decided to stand up and walk around...tent and all.
Cute outfit with his new haircut. =)
We celebrated my Special Day on Saturday when John was back in town. For as long as I can remember, we go to Red Lobster to celebrate. Don't ask me why, it is just what we do. I decided it might not be the easiest thing to do this year...14 month old boy and cracking open crab legs just doesn't sound fun at a crowded restaurant. We decided to do it at my parents' house instead. We had a great time!
John entertaining Mason until the food was ready.
The pretty cake. =)
Yum Yum!!
Just playing the drums with the spoons waiting patiently on dinner. =)
All eyes on that cake!
I think you can tell from these pictures...the child likes cake.
Still eating cake. Just in his bumbo. It was sitting on the stairs and I guess he thought it looked fun? =)
I had a wonderful Special Day! My mom and I are going to see Shrek the Musical at The Orpheum soon! I am so excited!
PS: two posts in one day?!?! that's a first! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment