Well once Mason awoke from his nap we ended up getting out in the snow for a minute. He doesn't have any little boots or anything so I was worried about his feet. I decided to keep his footed pjs on and put on a pair of Nike's that are still 2 sizes too big.
It definately worked for his feet staying dry, but in terms of walking in them...not soo much. It looked like he had bricks on his little feet. ha
It is hard to tell he is standing in snow since this picture blends in with the background. I tried to figure out how to make borders around the pictures but it was over my head. =)
"What is this stuff?!?!"
"Ok, get me outta here!!!"
Here were his little shoes.
So we had to store some of his toys in his room after Christmas. We now shut all the doors to the bedrooms except his room so he can go in there if he wants to play. Turns out, he can get into a little more than I thought. =)
He went into his room and I went to put a load of laundry in the washer. Next thing I know, he pulled out the bins in his closet, dumped them out, then decided to sit on it?!?!? I don't know but he seemed rather proud.
***********
When John got home from work, he and Mason had some play time. John thought it would be a good idea to let him touch the ceiling....it wasn't.
For the next 30 minutes, Mason would point to the ceiling and say "this". John's arms will probably be sore tomorrow.
I think most of the schools are closed tomorrow but I will be working and Mason will be going to daycare.
No comments:
Post a Comment