We had a great New Year's Eve with great friends. We all went to Pete and Sam's and then off to Celtic Crossing to ring in the new year. It is always so much fun when we get together!
John and I after dinner.
Who doesn't have fun with this much confetti?!?!
Here is our Little Man in his cute new jeans again. He has the cutest new shirt his Grandma Judy got him for Christmas. It has a raccoon on it.
And here is the back of the shirt...
I never posted any pictures of Mason in his new ride. He has so much fun when he gets on it. It will be MUCH more fun in the summer when we can ride up and down the sidewalk! Can't wait!
Ya think he likes it?!?!
As you can clearly see in these pictures, Mason needed another hair cut desperately!!! Luckily, his favorite hair dresser was in town this weekend!!! He looks so cute but also so much older. I will post some pictures later in the week. First day back at work for me tomorrow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment