We have had a wonderful Easter weekend! Mason and I headed to Covington to go to a fun fun Easter egg hunt with Becca and Reese. Of course I didn't take a single picture but Mason had a good time and carried around those eggs allllll weekend. John got a fun day of golf in.
Saturday, Mason got to have fun with his Grandma while John and I started moving furniture out of the guest bedroom to begin Mason's big boy room. We bought an expensive, yet tiny, storage unit. :)
Here is the beginning of the process...we have a very long ways to go!
Today we started with checking out our basket the Easter bunny left us. Then we went to Mickey Mouse and Pops house to check out the basket left there! This kid isn't spoiled at all...
John with the 3d glasses on for our Toy Story eggs we dyed.
Mason's basket along with a fun kids' corn hole-like game. I think he will have fun with this at the beach for sure!
Really only interested in the car...
We got ready for church and headed to my parents.
He got some new shoes so he thought we needed to take off our other shoes...
I look very large in these pictures...
Mom made this fun bunny cake.
Putting cars stickers everywhere.
Uncle Wayne and Gina got Mason the coolest book and they played with it all weekend.
We changed clothes and had a little Easter egg hunt. (with Mason being the only hunter). But hey, he won!
Mickey Mouse had to help him carry his basket...it got way too heavy and he was dropping more eggs than putting in there. It's hard to be a little guy sometimes.
We didnt take a nap all day so Little Dude was tired!
We have had the best weekend and I'm so sad to see it go. John has to go out of town for work again this week and I'm hoping I can get into that room and work some more. We need Mason in his new room ASAP. It's crazy to think next Easter we will have two kids!








No comments:
Post a Comment