Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Very Random

I have several random pictures from the last couple of weeks... 

Here is Mason and John mowing the lawn.


Here he was dancing with his Mickey Mouse to American Idol on tv.



Jani, the coworker of mine who uses Mrs. Pat for her little boy, sent me this picture the other day. Mason loves this purple church hat for girls.  Who knows why but he cannot get enough of it.  It is a running joke with all the moms.  They have even curled up the sides to make it more of a "cowboy" hat. 


Oh the things you can do with plastic eggs...



My flowers are back in bloom! There are actually several huge flowers in bloom now. Mason was adamant on smelling them.


I have cleaned out my closets.  I have to switch out fall/winter to spring/summer and also add in those wonderful maternity clothes.  It is a huge chore I dread doing but always feel sooooooo much better once done!   Now we can get onto moving Mason's clothes into his new room.



John has not seen this picture and I can assure you, he will not like it.  Mason came clomping in the den at my parents' house the other day like this...

And he was so so proud. Didn't really want to take them off either. :)



That is it for the random pictures We have a fun yet busy weekend planned. We have an engagement party tonight for our friends Katie and Kyle, I have a baby shower in the morning for my friend Megan, then dinner with all of my hygiene friends and their significant other Saturday night. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment