Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Potty Training

We have had a few fun nights lately.  Monday night we decided to go get ice cream just because.  Mason had actually gone tee tee in the potty at Mrs. Pat's house twice so I guess you could say we were celebrating.


We went to the Ole Miss/Memphis baseball game last night.  They play once a year in the Redbirds stadium.  Mason had been pretty excited all day about the game.  He had a ton of fun.  We had to leave at the bottom of the 7th because it was just getting too late for little dude.  He made a new friend with Will.  He was asking about him today.
He got to wear his little Ole Miss jacket that John's cousin handed down to him.  I thought it was do cute.  The Rebs didn't win but we still had a ton of fun. 



Well today was the first day in pull ups at daycare. Mason did not have one accident!!!  He tee teed in the potty every time!  Mrs. Pat took him about every hour and a half.  He did poop in his Cars pull up when he got home.  He told me he wanted to poop in the car potty, but I told him he would have to tell me next time.  We went out to eat to celebrate and he was absolutely horrible! Ha  BUT he did tell me he wanted to go potty and he tee teed in the bathroom at the restaurant.  We are so proud of this little guy.  I mean obviously we have a ways to go but he has just started out this whole potty training thing MUCH better than I could've ever imagined!   I am also soooooo thankful that our babysitter works so hard with them.  He is doing it with one other little boy which will help.


We have a busy busy few days coming up. I have Bunko tomorrow night and John has a softball game.
 Friday night we are headed to the Fresh Beat Band concert. I cannot wait to see Mason's face when we get there and he realizes where we are!  Pictures to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment