Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Lately

Last weekend John went out of town for a bachelor party.  A weekend of no kids, golf, watching football with 16 friends, all while staying in a casino.  I think he had a fun time. 

Meanwhile, I stole my mom and she came over both Saturday and Sunday.  We had a million things on our to-do list, from yard work to painting a bathroom. I feel bad that I put her to work all weekend but I was able to bribe her with these two little guys.



Mason did a good job keeping Brody entertained while we worked. He asks me all the time if Brody is big enough yet to play cars with him. So sweet. On the other hand, Brody can hardly sleep a wink when his big brother is home. From running around screaming, slamming doors, and throwing his cars all over the house, Brody is constantly startled or needing to duck his head to avoid the flying cars. But that's what big brothers are for! :)





John got home on Sunday. He was tired and Brody was finally able to nap!




This is my last week off work with this little fella. I actually have to work on Friday. Boo. He looks like a little old man here. Poor kid has no hair in the front.




We took the boys to the park last night. Mason went down the slides about a million times and loved every minute of it. I think we need to do this more often before it gets cold. He can get all of his energy out and not be cooped up in the house.



And this one loves being outside. Just goes to sleep right away.




We came home and took baths while cookies were cooking.






Who doesn't like warm chocolate chip cookies?!



No comments:

Post a Comment