Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Reunion and a Shower

We had our 10 year high school reunion two weekends ago.  It was a blast. Friday night was more of a family thing and Saturday was the big dinner.  We had a great time both nights and got to see a lot of people!

Mason had lots of fun the first night.  All of our kids were there and they played so hard.  He told me on the way home he was a tired boy. 


Blake and Mason


Steph, Daniel, Emily, and John hanging out outside while the burgers were cooking.



Mason got a baseball painted on his face...so happy.  He also was going to have a baseball bat on the other cheek but it turned into a sword once he unexpectedly turned his face. 



Jessica and Jacks



Laura and and I with our kids. We have known each other since we were so small. Can't believe we are grown with families.



Only picture we got the whole weekend.

Playing cornhole.



Saturday night.





We then had another week getting ready for the weekend.  We are just so busy these days.  Here is Brody working on tummy time.


And Mason helping me make brownies.  He loves helping!  I only had to fish out a few egg shells.



And this past weekend we helped throw a wedding shower for our friends.  It was a golf themed party and I think it turned out so cute.  And as always, we had a great time hanging out with everyone.




This seems like a long post, or maybe it just took me a long time to write it.  I have now read Mason's favorite book about Mama Llama twice and put two kids to bed. (well Brody is asleep for now...)  I have more to post about this past weekend and our trip to Germantown Festival but I will do that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment