Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Last Day

Well today is my last day of maternity leave. This is what Brody thinks about that...




I'm going to run him by Mrs. Pat's house today so we can go over everything and I can drop off formula, diapers, and all that expensive stuff. :) I can't believe time has flown by so quickly. He will be 2 months tomorrow! At least I go back on a Friday. It's like taking a trial run one day before the real thing starts next week.

He did sleep from 9-4 last night and then after a bottle, back down until 7. I can live with that. I took 12 weeks off with Mason so he was completely sleeping through the night when I went back to work. I told John last night, if you think you are tired now, wait until next week...we are going to alternate who gets up with Brody because its fair game when I start back to work!!! (I will keep you updated if this plan works...I'm doubting it!)




We decided to try and do some fun things since life is a tad bit easier for one more week. Being able to get laundry done, house cleaned, grocery shopping during the day makes for a happier Mom and Dad during the evenings and weekends. We went to the park yesterday and made cookies (a little too late at night with all that sugar). So tonight, Mason got to play outside FOREVER and then we all made our own pizza. It was actually really good and very cheap, not to mention Mason thought it was so fun.









We even ate it in then den while watching cartoons instead of at the table.




This little guy just watched. :)



We are always so busy but when we do simple yet fun things as a family, it always makes me remember how blessed we are. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment