Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Winter Ramblings

We had our first fire this past weekend.  We have never had a fireplace and I am in heaven.  



Cold weekends call for hot chocolate and marshmallows.


And s'mores



Our elves took over the remotes. 


This guy wasn't happy.  I could tell he was getting sick the moment I finished writing my last blog post.    As soon as John walked in the door from work, Brody puked all over him.  (glad he waited for John)  I think he threw up from having a high fever, but he was sick.  

Saturday morning, John took him to the doctor so Mason and I could go on with our planned date.  Brody had a bad ear infection.  Another round of really strong antibiotics for him.  I almost had to take him back in because he continued to feel so bad for days.  I scheduled him an appointment for an ENT.  =(

But he still looks cute. 


Mason and I went to the post office for stamps and then he got to put them in the mailbox.  Oh the little things in life...


Then we headed to the movies to see Frozen.  It has been a while since I've seen a movie but there is nothing better than that popcorn and diet coke.  It was a great movie!  I may have liked it better than him.  He did great thought. 

 He only talked loud a couple of times and they were justified.  He yelled out that I had eaten all of his popcorn.  (I finished it off when he had stopped eating it for a while...bad choice obviously)  And in the movie the snowman yelled out "Watch out for my butt!" and he thought it was hilarious they had said "butt".  Ha.




Sunday morning I was making a gourmet breakfast of frozen blueberry pancakes when I noticed this chunk taken out of one.  They are prepackaged...



Our elves rolled our little trees on the mantle.




It iced a little more. 



And poinsettias definitely are not made for the winter.  They didn't make it.  


This guy cried a lot.  =(


The elves told the boys to be good and listen to their Mom and Dad.  


Anything to please him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment