Sweet brothers watching Christmas movies together. They sure so love each other.
Our elves went zip lining.
John and I went to his work Christmas party. There was a Photo Booth...
The elves were hanging high.
Mason had his school Christmas program this week. Nothing like getting him on a sugar high before his performance...
All the kids wore their Christmas PJs this year. It was adorable.
There was also a cake to celebrate Jesus' birthday.
I was an extremely nervous child growing up. I have stories for days. John is still a very quiet person. Somehow, we've created a kid who is the complete opposite.
He volunteered for speaking lines in the program. We had been working on them for about two weeks and he knew them well. Still, I was a nervous wreck when I saw his name on the program and my palms started sweating the closer it got to his part.
All the kids wore Christmas PJs and looked adorable.
Once he saw me snapping a picture, he stuck his tongue out. Such a boy.
He was perfect. =)
Back in the classroom eating birthday cake....at 9am.
John took me out for an early birthday dinner just the two of us. Selfies are so hard sometimes but not when you have a selfie stick. Best invention ever.
Our elves got a little carried away and took our stockings down and replaced them with undies/diaper. Mason has been laughing about it all day.
***side note : John and I didn't really want ours floating around the internet so they got cropped out. No one wants to see that. =)
One last weekend until Christmas!! Countdown is on.








No comments:
Post a Comment