Whew. What a weekend. Here's the recap.
This poor guy just needs sleep. There is no other way to describe it. This is Mason one morning after he fell asleep on the way home from t-ball the night before. Still wearing the shirt and all. He just couldn't make it down the stairs he said so he fell back asleep on the floor. (ignore the clock, its never right)
This poor guy just needs sleep. There is no other way to describe it. This is Mason one morning after he fell asleep on the way home from t-ball the night before. Still wearing the shirt and all. He just couldn't make it down the stairs he said so he fell back asleep on the floor. (ignore the clock, its never right)
Brody jumping instead of smiling for a picture.
Brody's angry face after I told him to stop jumping...
Thursday night, all the gals met to get our nails done for Lyndsey's upcoming nuptials.
I was off work Friday and had promised the boys donuts since I would be gone a lot of the weekend. Who knew it was National Donut Day?!
You can never go wrong with Gibson's.
Friday night we had the rehearsal dinner.
The last wedding with these peeps.
This basically sums up the night. It was super emotional but in a great way. It was just perfect and we are so happy for this awesome family.
Saturday morning I went for a run and the boys followed. We all met at the park in our neighborhood to goof off.
Its all fun and games until Brody poops....we had to go home soon after this picture.
John kept the boys and I headed to Lyndsey's parents for a fun day with the bride.
Tucker was even dressed for the occasion.
There was a lot of waiting around once we got ready...
Mom and Dad were there!
They had this hilarious photo booth set up. Those just happen to be Mom and Dad's lawn chairs from back in the day.
Funny side note: Dad brought these to one of Mason's tball games recently and I made fun of him asking if it was 1980 again. I had to eat crow and ask to borrow them. =)
Love him.
I mean, it is pretty funny.
Mr. and Mrs. Harmon
We celebrated John and Robert's birthday Sunday for lunch. Check out that awesome cake.
We came home and had some redneck fun in the front yard. Mason loves anything with water. Brody was a little more apprehensive.
Mom and Dad had to have fun too.
Who doesn't wear goggles with a sprinkler?!?!
John and I did wayyyy too much yard work.
We ended the weekend with Mexican food. The boys were both exhausted. Mason could hardly eat. He just sat there in a daze.
And Brody actually slept the entire meal...
It was a very fun, yet exhausting weekend. It wore all four of us out. Both boys were asleep by 7pm and John and I quickly followed.
















No comments:
Post a Comment