Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Summer Fun with Friends


This guy has been having "big problems" at school he says.  The girls keep chasing him and one of them keeps saying he is going to marry her....apparently this is the most frustrating thing to a 5 year old.  Oh to be 5 again...

But here is happy on water slide day. 


I got off a little early one day last week and took the boys for ice-cream.  Brody had already spilled his at this point.  

Happy.



This kid makes me laugh.  His brother had to go #2 while we were there, so we all went in together.  Brody thought Mason using the potty in a bathroom that echoes was the funniest thing he had ever heard.  He literally laughed for five minutes. 


He got to pick a treasure from the box at Mrs. Pat's house.  Bubbles it was.  


Friday night family date night. 


And some shopping at academy sports.  Mason asked if these football pads were for laser tag...


We went to a beautiful shower for Ashley and Baby David Saturday morning.  Brinkley entertained us all.   I think she's gonna be a pro at this big sis thing.  I can't wait to hold that sweet baby! (although we may be at the beach when he arrives)


Emily and Daniel had a fun crawfish/pool party at their new house.  


My kids were the first ones in the pool.


And the loudest.  =)


We did some afternoon swimming at our neighbor's house and then decided we would all go to the movies together.  Between the three houses, there are six boys from Brody's age to 7.  We had a fun dinner at McAllister's and then were off to the show. 


Mason giving his "emotion" face. 


I mean how big is he?!  He didn't want to sit with John and I of course.  He sat with his friends and we sat in the row behind him.  He was great and had the time of his life. 


I though it was a great movie.  I laughed out loud on multiple occasions. 


We can now mark the movies off of our Summer Bucket List!






These lucky two got to enjoy the leftover desserts from Bunko.


But their Dad showed them how it was really done.  Teaching 'em early.


Oh just a normal day trying to get him to go poop.  He has the peeing down pat.  Tells us when he needs to go and goes.  Pooping....its a tad scarier for him.


Heaven forbid I make him eat a green bean.


No comments:

Post a Comment