Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 14, 2018

A Grandparent Weekend


We brought Mom, Dad, and the boys to Babes in Roanoke.  It is the cutest little town.  John and I had eaten here with Amy when looking for houses.  We knew we had to go back.  

They only have two things on their menu: fried chicken or chicken fried steak.  
Then they give you all you can eat potatoes, biscuits, corn, and gravy....
just what everyone needs.  Ha.



It rained all weekend.  We had our first baseball games scheduled, but they were cancelled.  We decided to try out Legoland.  The kids had a blast. 


This kid built a sterdy race car in like two seconds.....Brody and I couldn't make a good one the entire time we were there!




John found a way to be there, but still watch his football.  =)




He's like, "Don't tell me to how drive.  I got this."

We couldn't find Dad....he was digging in the Lego bins. 


We had a birthday party at the trampoline park.  I was still able to take the boys while everyone else rested.  They loved it and can't wait to go back. 

Mason won....

Brody tried his hardest here but it didn't work out.....


Saturday night, Mom and Dad watched the boys while John and I went to dinner.  We went to an awesome Seafood and Steak house.  It was delicious.  The rain finally left and we were able to walk around Southlake town center for a bit after. 

We had a lazy day Sunday.  John cooked a brisket on his new Big Green Egg, and we watched football.  Perfect end to a great visit with Mom and Dad.  


Mason was ready for baseball practice Monday. 

The kid slid on purpose in those new pants....lol


We found an orthodontist here to finish up Phase 1 braces.  His opinion was to go on and take them off since he was able to get the room he needed.  


He has a lingual retainer on the top and they took impressions for a removable retainer as well.  That is all he needs until round 2!


Excited about those new shades...

Just excited to practice.  


I was able to go to Board and Brush last night with several women from the neighborhood.  I had a great time and was thankful they invited me.



Today is Friday and we are ready for the weekend!
Its another football Friday in TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment