We have been busy with school and fun around here.....which usually means Mason sleepwalks. We are downstairs in our new house while the boys are upstairs. We've heard him up there a few times and had to see what was going on. We have found him wandering downstairs, standing on the vanity in the bathroom, and even in the shower! Its crazy. We didn't catch him this past weekend, but his comforter was in the 2nd guest bedroom next to his room.....
'
Both boys started baseball practice.
College football began this past Saturday. We have met some sweet neighbors and they invited us to swim and watch football. They are Texas Tech and Ole Miss fans, so it was fun. They smoked a brisket so we sat around and ate while the kids swam. It was perfect.
Mason's classmate's family invited us to grab pizza after church on Sunday. We had some time to kill, so we put the little one to work after getting the car washed.
Labor Day was overcast and rainy out. We had been told that it was the best time to buy season passes for Six Flag and after looking, it was true. We were able to get passes for the rest of 2018 and 2019, parking passes, and passes to their water park.
The kids were pumped. Mason said, "Maybe I'm gonna love living here". Ha
It would rain off and on. It started coming down as we were in line for the log ride which was comical.
I mean we got wet!
Some of the rides closed down, but most were open. And the lines were super short....and it wasn't 110 degrees out, so it was great!!!
John remembered this ride when from he was young and living in Ft. Worth. He and Mason rode it. Brody wanted in the picture to take claim to. (but he did not ride)
And then a sweet worker in the park wanted to get all of us in the picture. I mean my hair is so slicked back it isn't even funny, but oh well.
He then had us put our arms in the air like we were riding a roller coaster.....hahahaa.
Mason rode this with Brody because Brody wanted to.
You could see Mason thought he was too old.
My favorite part of going to amusement parks is when we get pictures from rides. I mean every time Brody's face is priceless!!! Love it!
We had a great time at Six Flags and cannot wait to go back!
I had cafeteria duty this week. They split it into two shifts, but I decided to do both since the boys' lunches are so spread out. Won't do that again. I was exhausted. But Brody just loved that I was there helping. Mason may gave been a tad embarrassed and I def didn't get a picture of him! Ha.
Mom and Dad came in town last night. They wanted to bring lunch to both boys today. Brody brought his friend over to the table with him and wanted a picture.
Brody chose McDonalds.
Mason went for the Chickfila.
Hopefully it doesn't rain alllll weekend and we can find some fun things to do around here!




No comments:
Post a Comment