Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Red Ribbon Weeks and Fall fun


To continue with Red Ribbon Week, the boys got to wear hats to school. 


I helped Mason's teacher on Thursday after work and was able to hang with Mason at lunch for a bit. 

Then off to work I went. 


I don't know whats been going on in the morning since John has been getting the kids ready but apparently, Brody has decided to brush his teeth downstairs. 

He also got mad at us before dinner Friday night and wouldn't sit with us.  ha


We were only able to go to dinner because the baseball games were cancelled for Friday night due to wet fields.  Go figure. 



We stopped by the cookie dough and Hawaiian shaved ice cream place....it was definitely something to try!


Oh yeah, it was wear your favorite team day at school Friday.  
Here is Brody with his friends.  


Brody had two baseball games on Saturday (Mason didn't have any scheduled) but Mason had a Halloween party for his grade at a friend's house.  Brody and I made our snack for the party. 


He said they were good.  Baker always get to try one.  


Mason is a Fortnite skull trooper for Halloween.  He couldn't see out of the mask, so we decided I would attempt to use face paint instead. 

He liked it and that is all the matters. 





They did all kinds of fun games.  Wheel barrel races, piñata, costume contest, and scary movies (age appropriate).  Mason had a blast. 





We left there and went straight to Brody's games.  We caught the very end of the first game and got to see the entire second game.  Decided to bring my big camera, so watch out for the picture overload. 

They won their first game and he was soooooo excited. 

He got to play pitcher, short stop, and first base in both games.  He says first base is his favorite.  But he got a couple of outs and hustled in both games. 


He has been hitting really well too.  








We went to church on Sunday and then straight to the pumpkin patch in Flower Mound.  It was the big one everyone goes to.  I wanted to get some pictures of the boys, but it was soooooo muddy.  And so hot.  Sun was out in full force.  It was also pretty crowded.  I would say it was a fail.   Ha.  But I did get a couple of pictures.







Look at all the mud in the background.  It also wasn't a real pumpkin patch.  They just laid all the pumpkins out in rows.



But hey, we went.
We ended up buying nothing and leaving for a fun lunch in Flower Mound.  Much more my cup of tea.  


Halloween is tomorrow and it looks like it is going to storm pretty bad.  Im just praying it has moved out of here before we trick or treat!  

No comments:

Post a Comment