Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Halloween 2018


We have had some nice nights this week.
We all went to the fields by the school to play baseball.  The kids had a great time. 




Tuesday night we had just a small bit of time to carve pumpkins.  
We went old school and did them ourselves. 


It always sounds more fun than it is with all the guts....


They both did a great job. 


Brody had baseball practice, so I took Mason to the school for science night put on by the Perot Museum.  It was actually really fun.  I'm glad we were able to go. 


We had such a fun Halloween.  
Their school did a Story Book Character Parade.  Everyone at the school dressed up.  It made for a fun day. 

He wanted green hair. 

Mason wanted to be something simple and easy.  Diary of a Wimpy kid worked. 




The teachers were so fun.  The kids loved it.  
Here are the Co-curr teachers. (art, music, PE, library)

The boys in Brody's class.





Brody's teacher.  

Mason had no desire to hold that up, but I made him. =)

I brought Chickfila to both boys for lunch as a treat. 


After lunch, Mason's class and the other class in his pod got to do Fear Factor.  It was sooooo fun.  I had a station of all the nasty things they had to smell.  If they did the challenge, then they got to try and answer a question for a point.  




Mason's teacher sent me the pictures she took of him. 

Scooping out the "poop" with his hands. 

Here he is answering my question. 


Ready to trick or treat. 
Costumes on and sitting next to their pumpkins. 

We went to a neighbors house for dinner and to trick or treat together.  
I made this fruit dip and attempted to make it spooky!




It rained all afternoon but decided to stop right before it was time to go.  We got lucky.  It was chilly, but no big deal. 

They had such a great time. 

And so did the adults....if the kids said someone was giving out the big candy, you knew they would have jello shots for the adults!  I thought it was a great idea personally.  lol

One house had a yummy popcorn popping all night. 



And I LOVE that the firetrucks come through the neighborhoods to pass out glow sticks.  The kids were so excited when they drove by.  

All in all, it was a very successful night!




No comments:

Post a Comment