We left for ATL on Friday morning...well I left for ATL Friday morning. John ended up having to change his flight to come last in the evening. So here I am, glad I finally made it on the plane solo. =)
I had lunch and a drink in the city all alone, read my book, and took a nap. It was a good afternoon. John landed that night and we grabbed some food. But it was COLD.
The kids' baseball games got pushed back in the next couple of weeks, so John and I missed their games over the weekend. Mom came in town and hauled them around all weekend. It was Brody's turn to play catcher for an inning. =)
Amy, Al, and Jack came to Brody's game Friday night.
Mom kept sending me cute pictures.
Of course he chose BWW for lunch.
Saturday, John and I met our old tailgating crew to watch the Ole Miss game. We had a great time. Then I finally got on one of the Lime Scooters......John refused. =)
The boys had a birthday party at a karate place Saturday.
(we kept Mom pretty busy)
(we kept Mom pretty busy)
I had to put on real clothes for the first time in a while. Ha.
The wedding was absolutely beautiful.
During the ceremony, Mom text me that Mason his his first home run off of a kid pitching.
Go figure we miss it!
And we had such a fun time.
Fun seeing our friends!
I look at this picture and think....we look like parents now...
Mom sent this to me. This is what my kids do.....their laundry basket gets full, and they tell me its time to wash clothes. I do it very frequently so it isn't often it its full! It "bothers" them.
Its weird to say we are finally back home when home is TX.
But see got to see the beautiful sunset.
I have been horrible at getting pictures this week, but Mason had a game at 8-10pm Monday night. We decided to bring Brody which turned into a bad idea. He was EXHAUSTED. And honestly, so were all of us. That is too late on a school night but especially after day light savings!
I hate I didn't get pictures of Mason this week. His games were freezing and LATE. Mom got to see both boys play games over the weekend, but she finally got to see John play at Brody's game during the week. HAHA
I think it's fun watching the two of them out there. Plus its t-ball....its funny.
Happy for another win.
Mason's classmates Mom sent me this picture. They go to church with us. He got to eat with them yesterday.
Last night was the son-dash fundraiser for school. It's a popular one being ice cream. Mom took Brody since Mason had another game at 8. It was also misting rain and felt like 40 degrees, so it was a blast.....
But Brody had so much fun eating ice cream and seeing all of his friends there.
Another late game tonight and one more tomorrow. Then fall ball will be over.
Basketball evaluations tonight. Busy busy busy.
Basketball evaluations tonight. Busy busy busy.




No comments:
Post a Comment