Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018


The kids had the entire week of Thanksgiving off, so we loaded up the car and headed to Tennessee.  This was the first time we had been home since we moved.  Brody was not looking forward to the 7-8 hour drive, but he said beef jerky would help. 


First stop was right down the road for In and Out.  If we are going to eat fast food, we are going to do it big.  Ha. 

Emma got to ride too. 



Sunday morning, we were able to go to Reese's soccer game.



And then Sunday afternoon was Augo and Griff's birthday party.  We were so happy we were going to be in town and could go.  Nothing like laser tag!


And we got to play putt putt.....I still owe John $10 for him beating me....

My kids were sooooo happy to see their cousins. 

I mean how much have they changed?!?!
They are way too big.  

We didn't have too much to do during the day at the beginning of the week.  We went to the batting cages to get some energy out. 


I stopped by my office to visit with everyone.  Leann and I had lunch at Newks like old times.
It was so good to see them all. 

We met up with some of Mason's friends.  We saw Andrew, who now lives down the street from Moms.  And then met up with Ethan and Will at Get Air. 


Brody trying to photobomb....




Pure excitement when they saw each other. 


Tuesday night, we had our annual Friendsgiving at Lyndsey and Brads. 

And I finally got to hold sweet Baker!


It took A LLLLLLOT to get these pictures.  Ha



We got to go see The Grinch with the cousins one day.  It was so cute and the kids laughed their way through the movie.  


We had dinner with Judy and Larry Wednesday night.  It started a Yatzee addiction with us....


Lazy Thanksgiving morning.

We watched the entire Macy's Thanksgiving Parade this year which is my favorite.  The Keller High School band performed and we knew a few people who went.  It was neat to watch. 


I threw some clothes on the kids and made them take pictures.  =)

Thrilled.


Mickey Mouse and Pops




We headed to Mrs. Peggy's for lunch with the fam.  They love hanging out with Uncle Wayne. 



Daniel and I are still stuck at the kids table....
(they let John in at the adult table)


This came up on my timehop while John and Mason were out throwing the football in the front yard.  
Makes my heart melt!



Mom and I did some shopping Thursday night and Friday morning.  Then we picked up all the boys and got us some white cheese dip.  I have had the hardest time adjusting to the yellow stuff here.  I couldn't believe there wasn't any white dip in TX!

Gina got Brody this art thing for the car and he LOVED it. 

We got to see Ashley, Brinkley and Baby David (who isn't so much a baby anymore!) My kids were silly, but it was so good to see them. 

Friday night was Thanksgiving with the Browers 


We decided to go home Saturday morning and beat the traffic.  
This is what we found.....

We also got Brody's yearbook picture.  LOVE it. 
 s


We caught up on all the fun stuff Sunday such as laundry, etc. and then decided to tackle the start of decorating for Christmas.  Everyone in our neighborhood lines their yard with lights in the ground.  I figured we could do that!

Looks like we lost one reindeer and we have a couple of bulbs to repair.  Other than that, its good!


We started decorating the little tree with our homemade and picture ornaments.

And hung the stockings.
Its a bit tricky figuring out where to put everything in a new house!


Big new over here....Mason made a baseball team in Keller.  He will have so much more practice/game time.  He is so excited.  The name of the organization is the Dirtbags....so that's fun.  HAHAHAHHA


We celebrated with dinner and got to see some Christmas lights.
This is in someone's backyard....




It is time for all the Christmas festivities to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment