Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

New Doctor and Thanksgiving Feast


I am working this week but took off Tuesday.  The boys had Thanksgiving feasts at school, and I finally got them doctor appointments here in Keller.  They needed their 6 and 9 year old checkups. Brody's Kindergarten teacher recommended a pediatrician and I LOVED her.  She was very thorough and so sweet.  The boys both really liked her as well 


Mason weighed 59 lbs, Brody 47. Of course I can't remember how tall they were.  Its hard doing the appointments together!  Lots of numbers being called out!  Ha

They had to take their shirts off.  Brody was just fine with that.....Mason wasn't thrilled about it.
Sometime between 5 and 6, Brody's tubes fell out of his ears.  They were threatening surgery to remove them if they didn't fall out on their own, so I am super happy about it. 


She had their blood sugar and cholesterol, etc checked.  Then their flu shots.  
Both hardly flinched.  The nurse said she never has two siblings where at least one doesn't cry.  
They were brave.  We all know that finger prick hurts.  Ha. 



This was the worst face we got.  I call that a win. 


I dropped them off at school and went back up there thirty minutes later for Brody's Thanksgiving lunch.  All the parents went through the line with their kiddo.  He thought it was so fun.  And I have to say.....the food really wasn't that bad!



Obviously I didn't need to eat two lunches so I ate with Brody and just sat with Mason and his friends.   


Mason didn't even sit next to me.....they all sat together and the Moms on the other side.  
So much difference between 3rd graders and Kindergarteners.  

Typical. 
(they had a field trip after lunch so these kids did nothing yesterday! ha)

Fun Tuesday in the books!


No comments:

Post a Comment