Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 24, 2018

Christmas in Memphis


These three guys took me to the movies on my birthday. 


It was the opening night of Mary Poppins Returns, so John bought tickets a couple of nights before.  I think we got the last tickets, so we sat front row but it was fine.  It was John's first time to go to this theater and the boys' and my first time for dinner.  The food is just so good and the service is amazing.  Who doesn't like pushing a button and someone bringing you a refill?!


This guy really liked that it was $4 draft night.  Ha.
Mason also ended up pushing the button for the server at 8pm to refill his icee.  We had no clue he had pushed it.....needless to say, we say no on the refill. 


We saw all kinds of funny signs on the way to and from Memphis. 


We celebrated my birthday at Formosa and Mom's chocolate cake after.   They are both my favorite, and I love doing that every year.  I did forget to take a picture at Formasa this year though!

We woke up Friday morning like it was Christmas at my parents' house.  The boys could hardly wait to open presents. 


Same with John. 

He was extremely happy with the game Sorry. 

We made them wait until the end to open their big gifts.  

Mason couldn't believe it. 

A little dramatic maybe.....

And then this was Brody's legit reaction.  No prompting or anything....he was very concerned he was going to get hurt.  We had to convince him that he would be okay....



Christmas hair. 

After present laziness.....this is what our dog does every time we go home.  She lays on Pops lap with his blanket. 

In about 5 seconds....they figured it out.  I swear they can go faster than I can run on that thing.  John and I have tried a few times.....it didn't go well.  I have gotten the hang of it a bit, but have NO clue how they can fly through the house turning, etc. so fast. 


All my family came over Friday night for dinner at Mom and Dad's to celebrate Christmas.  I didn't take one picture!!!!  Ugh. 



The next morning....just hovering around. 

Saturday morning we did brunch at Grandma and Grandpa's house. 




Augo and Brody have lost the same tooth.  
They are catching up to Griff and his lost tooth!

Opening presents. 



We gave Reese and the twins onesie pjs with a coupon to the Great Wolf Lodge here in Grapevine and Robert and Becca did the same with our kids.  They are coming in town in January, and we will all stay at the Great Wolf Lodge one night.  They were are all super excited, but these two really understood and cannot wait. 

Playing their games.  This one is "Don't Step on the Poop". Ha

Just being normal....lol


Now this game was funny.  You wear the ear phones while they are playing loud music and try to read the other person's lips.  We were all laughing so hard.  


We had to leave yesterday morning.  John needed to be back at work the day after Christmas, and I wanted to do Christmas Day at home if we could.  


We barely had room for the kids!  Ha

Mason using his new car caddie from Sean and Lisa. 

Finally passed out on one of these trips!


We had a great weekend in Memphis.
Now for Christmas at our house....wish me luck on cooking all this food!

No comments:

Post a Comment