Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 26, 2019

Easter and Mason's Baptism


We had a pretty big Easter around here.
We woke up and checked out our baskets.  


Then I made my family take several pictures with the timer.  They really enjoyed that....



We had to take some pictures with Mason since it was his big day.  He has been talking about wanting to be baptized a lot lately.  We went to a kids faith class the weekend before and confirmed, he was ready.  He has been so excited.  They were doing baptisms on Easter and he was all in!







I cannot even begin to describe how proud we are of him.  This was his decision and his alone.  We are so fortunate to have found such a wonderful church.  The boys both have several friends who also attend and they love going.  Mason's friends have been a very big influence on him.  They are such sweet kids who love Jesus. 


We had service and then left a bit before to get ready.  


He was a little nervous since so many people were around but I believe ten people were baptized after this service, so he was not alone!




Mason loves this picture...says I timed it perfectly.  

But I love this one.  
Just LOVE that smile. 



Two of his very best friends that have been by his side since moving to TX.  They are all in the same class in school and church.  We are so thankful they are in his life.


We came home and I cooked a quick Easter meal.  The boys ate so well (oddly enough) and kept thanking me for cooking.  They must've have gone over that at sunday school.  Ha. 



Since we were without family and celebrating Mason's baptism, we decided to go to the Rangers game that afternoon.  It was such a gorgeous day. 




We were lucky we were in the shade this time!



Rangers were playing the Astros and stomping them.  Astros started coming back and this kid wasn't happy.  Ha.  Rangers ended up winning by 1 run.....it got intense there at the end!

It was a great Easter.  One we will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment