This will be a long one. Lotta pictures.
Brody had his Kindergarten music program last week. Mom and Dad drove in this day and made it just in time for his 2pm show. (John and I were both working)
Brody had a speaking part and did perfect. He was so cute up there. He had to be a dandelion....wear brown pants, a green shirt, and make some type of thing on his head to look like a weed. He did NOT want to wear any of the flowers I bought. Refused. So I bought a white cap and put a few cotton balls with stems to look like dandelions....
Well my friend sent me a picture of the early show and I couldn't believe how elaborate all the costumes were and that the kids agreed to wear it!
Brody had his Kindergarten music program last week. Mom and Dad drove in this day and made it just in time for his 2pm show. (John and I were both working)
Brody had a speaking part and did perfect. He was so cute up there. He had to be a dandelion....wear brown pants, a green shirt, and make some type of thing on his head to look like a weed. He did NOT want to wear any of the flowers I bought. Refused. So I bought a white cap and put a few cotton balls with stems to look like dandelions....
Well my friend sent me a picture of the early show and I couldn't believe how elaborate all the costumes were and that the kids agreed to wear it!
So I flew home from work remembering I had white feathers and doctored up that sucker before the 6pm show! And since he had seen all the other kids, he agreed. =)
It was just the cutest program!
So cute up there.
He and his friend bumped into each other and he laughed the whole time. =)
Mom and Dad had lunch with the boys.
So many of Mason's friends had lunch dates Friday so they pushed the tables together and all sat together.
Friday night dinner was BBQ.
JB and the boys sent me these beautiful flowers Saturday for Mother's Day.
Mom and Dad watched the boys while John and I went out on the town.
Since my friends are coming in town soon and I have no clue where anything is, we checked out downtown Dallas and Uptown. We def felt a little less cool than the other people here....ha
We ended up grabbing Ramen and it was AMAZING. Seriously. So good.
The boys gave me fun Mother's Day goodies they made at school.
From Mason:
From Brody:
And they both made me bookmarks!
We decided to go to Grapevine's Main Street for Mother's Day. It was a GORGEOUS day outside.
So we took lots of pictures.
Sweetest boys in the world.
So happy they were in town so we could celebrate together!
We had the best seafood for lunch.
Crawfish is all the kid ever wants.
And of course ice cream.
Grapevine really is the coolest little town.
We got home and noticed some people were at the pool. We told the boys we would take them down there but the water would be cold. They didn't care.
But it really was ice cold!
SUPER fun weekend in the books!


































No comments:
Post a Comment