Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

NRH2O Choir Concert


Mom and Dad got to see one of Brody's baseball games.  

And we even had visitors all the way from Cleveland on a work trip.  
Family pizza night (minus John who was in Chicago for work). 



This past Thursday, Mason and the choir had a competition at NRH2O waterpark.  They got to miss an entire day of school to sing and then play all day.  (which was the #1 reason this child wanted to do it!  Ha)  I think they said there were only a few kids left in third grade at school that day.  

And we had a BLAST.  
The choir concert was amazing.  They have worked all year and sounded so good.  The judge (and parents) was super impressed. 








They gave out a few "Superior" Trophies and the rest #2 trophies.  
They received the highest trophy and were so proud. 

We split up into groups of 4/5 and had all day to play at the park. 

I decided to keep Brody out of school that day and go to the water park with us.  It was one of the summer bucket list items and since the tickets were cheaper and Mason and I were going to be there anyways, we decided to let him go as well. 

And he had a friend going too!







The sun was clearly strong.....

We got in line to ride a few fun rides and Brody would begin to walk up the stairs.....but then take the walk of shame back down.  He wanted so bad to do the big rides but could not make himself do it.


We were able to keep two groups together so all the kiddos in Mason's group of friends could hang together.  Lunch break time.








Heading back down the stairs....

They LOVED this ride.  Brody and I had to wait a good 45 minutes in the blazing sun for them to come down, but they said it was worth it.


 Sarah and I didn't get to ride a couple of rides......haha

 And this guy kept trying....but kept walking back down.  I think he tried five times....



I think Mason would say it was the best school day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment