Mason and Brody love their afternoons after school with the Deaners. (especially Jack)
Keller High feeder pattern had their choir night.
Mason performed with Shady Grove.
Brody had fun with his friends.
He spotted them in the huge gym as soon as we walked in!
I went to Arkansas last weekend for my aunt's funeral. John had to man the fort and get the kids all over town for practices/games/birthday parties.
One of the Mom's on Brody's team sent me one of his baskets from his game.
One of the Mom's on Brody's team sent me one of his baskets from his game.
Then they had Brock's birthday party. Both kids enjoy the kids on Brody's team because all the big brothers come too.
I got to spend some quality time with Mom and Dad all by myself Friday night/Saturday in Arkansas.
It ended up being a beautiful day for Aunt Jeane's memorial. It was just perfect and I know she was smiling down. I didn't get any pictures except Aunt Jeane and Uncle Jim's flowers on their grave.
I came back Saturday at the funeral. My neighborhood friends were meeting for dinner in Downtown Fort Worth. The first three to arrive.
We ended up at Pete's Dueling Piano Bar which is so so fun.
Monday was Brody's field trip to the Natatorium. They go in First and Third grade. Brody was very much looking forward to it. He rocked his swimming skills.
Unfortunately, they make all first graders wear life jackets but they didn't seem to mind. They just enjoyed swimming!
And then of course the picnic after. It was a GORGEOUS day out.
Still love that he writes his very last name as Bowser from baseball.
Friday night practices from 6:45-8. All the Moms and Dads end up going.
I mean what else do we have to do. Ha.
Saturdays are for basketball.
Brody was up first. They ended up winning 43-15. They have ten kids on the team and each only get to play two quarters so there is no taking out anyone. They are all pretty talented kids and it is fun to watch. They ALL score almost every game. Pretty crazy and so much fun.
Next up was Mason.
His coaches are so so good. He is having a blast too. He scored 4 points Saturday and was the "shark" who stole and trapped the point guard on the other team I don't even know how many times.
They won 27-13.
Sunday was BEAUTIFUL. High of 81 first weekend in February. J ohn had to leave to go out of town for work but the boys and I stayed out much of the day.
We also got some good food ready for the Super Bowl party at our neighbors house.
The kids just play outside for most of the afternoon/night. The boys come in to watch the game too.
My boys were super into it this year and pulling for Kansas City. Patrick Mahomes is from TX and went to Texas Tech....I think all of TX was rooting for him.
We missed John but had a fun night.
We all three had the Super Bowl hangover from staying up too late,
but the boys thought it was worth it!

























No comments:
Post a Comment