Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sweet Little Boy

So John and I really thought things were looking up Sunday night.  Well Monday afternoon, Mrs. Pat (the babysitter) called to let me know Mason had a low fever and asked if I wanted her to give him Infant Tylenol (which of course I did).  I went ahead and left work to get him expecting him to be fussy, but he was all smiles when I got there!  He really hadn't eaten much at all though .  Fortunately we already had an appt. scheduled the next morning with Dr. Bubba. 

This morning he was still acting like he felt a little better (but still NO appetite) when we went to the doctor.  No fever and the eyes cleared up!!!!  Yay =)  But double ear infection! Boo =(  Which is the reason for not eating and also waking up twice last night in the wee hours! (which he hasnt done since he was 8 wks old)
Dr. Bubba said his right ear was actually pretty infected, and he couldn't believe he was still acting so good.  He really has been so sweet and the fussiness has been so little. I felt so bad for him.  It has to be hard not to be able to communicate what hurts.

(Oh yeah, he weighed 13 lbs 10 oz - so his weight is right on track!)

Well hopefully this will be the end of all of this sickness! (for now)  We are on Amoxicillin...let's pray he isn't allergic like me, and should start feeling better in a couple of days! I am so ready for him to play on his playmat, "talk" to us, and smile  A TON!  We really are blessed with such a sweet little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment