This one is of everyone! I look VERY large...and this is with some editing!!! =( I will never wear this shirt again! But I will now stop complaining...
Mason would not look at the camera because the sun was in his poor little eyes.
Here is our little family. =)
Here is Robert, Becca, and Reese. (I think this is such a good picture by the way!)
Here is Jon, Lana, Grace, and Carlo! Look at his cute dimples! (these are our wonderful relatives, John's sister and family, that we will hopefully be seeing in Italy one day!!)
And all the females.
And the boys.
Ok, so I haven't even showed these to Becca and Robert but I love these pictures of Reese! I think she looks so pretty. Obviously it is hard to take a picture of a five and a half month old in the bright sun (who was also feeling terrible!) but here he is with his runny nose.
Well we had an uneventful weekend (well Mason and I did). John got news on Friday that he was going to get to go to the Sunday day of the Masters...lucky guy, I know. (thanks to his friend Brian) So of course he hopped into the car on Saturday to go...grinning ear to ear.
Mason and I really just hung out with my mom shopping and eating! We went to lunch with Mrs. Connie, Ashley, and Brinkley Saturday. And we hung out with Grandma (John's mom) on Sunday after a stroll around the neighborhood.
It was the nicest weather this weekend!!! Im going to soon have to start working on my tan with it getting this warm...not ready for summer clothes yet!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment