So I already mentioned John's family took some group pictures, but i don't have them yet...so these are all Easter sunday pictures.
(BEWARE: there are alot of pictures)
This was right before we left for church. His outfit is light blue/white with a chick on the front...and our first pair of white sandals! =)
He opened an Easter basket at his Pops and Gami's...he was all about digging right into it!
He wasn't used to the darkness with the sunglasses so he just stayed real still!! haha So we decided to have him look cool and sit them on top of his head! =)
Finally found the good stuff...FOOD!!!
Easter Family Pictures

We have got to remember to start taking pictures of Mason with other people!!! He is usually by himself, but every once and a while John and I will get in a picture and then of course Brinkley. We are getting a new camera so I am going to really start working on this!!
Well Miss Brinkley came over to my parents and I took A TON of pictures! We all just stood around and watched the two of them. They are always so funny when you put them together!! I think Mason really liked Brinkley...he tried to eat her! =)
(she looks like she thinks it is funny he is eating her! I hope this isn't a sign we have a biter on our hands!!)
He is about to attack...
So somehow they stopped moving for one second and I got the SWEETEST picture of them holding hands!!! I LOVE IT!!
Here is sweet Brinkley...
We had a wonderful day!!! (except Mason being sick...but he did feel MUCH better Sunday than he did on Saturday)
We are so blessed to have two families that love us very much!! So glad it was a fun filled family weekend!
















No comments:
Post a Comment