So our new camera has arrived!!! I took one picture, and I knew I was in love! =) It is fabulous...I have it set on automatic because I have NO CLUE how to focus myself but I am hoping to get much better!
Mason was asleep the first night we were messing with it...so Emma was our subject. =)
I cannot believe you can actually see her tongue and teeth so clear. Her eyes have always been so squinty in all of my other pictures due to the flash, but it actually captures what she really looks like.
(And I have not edited any pictures yet)
Well I am sure you can tell I am very excited!
Well I am sure you can tell I am very excited!
Mason is 6 months old today!! I CANNOT believe it has been 6 months! The time really does fly by. I am going to take his picture with the blocks in the morning when he is in a good mood. =) I did take a few pictures tonight though in a cute baseball outfit my mom got him back in the summer.
The Little Man is doing very well. We are done with the round of antibiotics for the ear infections now. Sleeping very well at night and eating well still. All in all...the world would be a much happier place if we were all as happy as Mason is! =)
And here he is eating his yummy veggies.
(Please disregard the stupid face I am making...)
By the way, my sweet husband had to show me the easiest way to feel him his food tonight (and boy was he right!). I usually just prop him up on the couch, and he thought I was crazy when I tried it tonight. He actually has him every Tuesday night when I'm working, and many of the other nights he picks him up after work and is in the process of feeding him when I get home.
Highchair = much easier! That is how Mrs. Pat feeds him also, so he is very used to this.
Well we are planning on having a fun relaxing weekend again! Hope the weather stays nice and everyone has a good weekend!






No comments:
Post a Comment