We haven't been up to much lately...just working and sleeping I feel like! Last weekend we did go out to dinner for a friend's birthday and hung out for a little while after. We had a great time! John also got to play golf last weekend, and I think he really enjoyed it.
I really just have alot of jumbled up pictures...but I think pictures are the best anyways. =)
Here is my mom and Mason (with his blank face)
And here is the little guy just lounging around!
We did get to see Brinkley this past weekend for a few minutes. She was asleep when we got there and when she woke up...Mason went to sleep! But here she is with the cutest little dimple showing! =)
And here is her sweet little foot...I love this picture.
So Mason was on his blanket just playing and I walked away for ONE second!! I come back to find him all the way to the chair mad because he couldn't get the recliner handle off! Im sure soon enough we will be running all over the house chasing him or getting him out of trouble. =)
We have been walking around the block everyday after work when it is pretty (which has been almost everyday). Mason LOVES it! He just dangles his little legs and looks at everything. Sometimes it does wear him out though and he falls asleep if he is tired. Here he is asleep after a long walk.
Well we go tomorrow for our 6 month checkup...I will update after! Have a good Thursday!







No comments:
Post a Comment