This morning started off a little weird...
I took off today so I could have some dental work done and take Mason for his 6 mo appointment. On my way to the office after dropping Mason off, I was driving down our street and saw this black lab (the office, Mrs. Pats, and our house are all VERY close). Well he looked JUST like my friend Lyndsey's dog (they live down the street)...even had a red collar!!!! (well later I saw a little yellow also...oops) And to make me sound a little less dumb, Tucker HAS gotten out before.
I came to a halt, tried to get "Tucker's" attention, and called Lyndsey. (whom by the way was dead asleep!) She answered about the time I had gotten out of the car and was trying to figure out how to get this dog in my car. Well about that time, the owner of the house and apparently this dog comes walking out wondering what in the world I'm doing. Of course this is the same time I see the yellow on the collar. Lyndsey then tells me he also should have a shock collar on (also meaning he probably wouldn't get out). I just hopped back in my car and drove off!! What a great way to start the morning!
Anyways, I was at the dental office all morning getting a crown on my front tooth because it was so dark (it died, so it had a root canal a long time ago) I think it turned out soo good!!! I took before and after pictures...
Before:
After:
It is usually sooo hard to match just one front tooth. We usually actually recommend doing both of the front teeth, but we were going to try this first. I'm so excited how it turned out! =) Thank you, Dr Adams!
I had a little bit of time to spare, so I decided to go to Babies R Us and get a baby shower gift. I am thinking that maybe I should never go shopping alone again! Instead of buying ANY baby shower gifts, I bought this...
John and I had just recently had a conversation about really trying to save more money, and only buy things we really NEED. This was definately something we wanted in the near future but certainly not needed. It will be so much better for the zoo, our daily walks, etc.
BUT it was on clearance!!!!! I couldn't believe it. It had speakers for your ipod and even a pedometer (like I will be running miles or anything!) It was less than even the cheapest jogging stroller, so I just couldn't leave it there! I also was able to use a 20% coupon on top of the sale...so John was completely okay with it in the end! =)
Ok...on to the sweet baby!
Here are a couple of 6 mo. pictures I have taken. but I don't really like them too much. I will probably take more this weekend.
He did well today at his doctor's appointment. Ashley gave me a HUGE tip and I just carried him in my arms instead of in the carrier; so after the shots, I just picked him up and could leave. MUCH BETTER!!! Anyways, I think I'm done lugging his little chuncky self around in that carrier! But we only cried for a couple of seconds! =)
Weight: 16lbs 12oz (50%)
Length: 27 inches (75%)
So basically we have a healthy tall and skinny boy! =)
Here he is when we got home in daddy's arms...
I love love love his outfit! My mom got it for him last weekend.
This picture makes me laugh. He is thinking, "Mom, please stop taking me to get shots and stop taking pictures of me!!!"







Love the photos with your new camera - of course, you have great subjects for your pictures. The dental work looks wonderful!
ReplyDelete