Well...it looks like it is going to be a VERY long season for us Ole Miss fans. We weren't supposed to do much this year, but we had hope when we got a transfer quarterback that is very talented. But one man can't do it all (and I can't imagine how bad we would be without him)!!! Oh well, we will still cheer them on loud and proud!
I was going to take pictures of what gameday in Oxford is like and I even charged my camera, but for some reason it didn't take the charge and it was dead. =( I will do it next week!
We had a tough decision all week if we were going to bring Mason along for his first game. We left him home last weekend and didn't bring him to the first game. At the beginning of the week, it didn't look like it was going to be too hot but as the days went on the forecast was getting hotter and hotter. Last minute we asked Grandma Judyand Grandpa Larry to babysit (and we thank yall soooooo much!). Turns out this was probably the best decision we have ever made! I have not been that hot in a while, and we all got VERY sunburnt! We looked like we had been to the beach, and are still feeling it today. Ouch!
I did buy Mason an Ole Miss jersey but all they had was a 2T. I decided to go ahead a get it, he can wear it this year with just a diaper or shorts and will probably be perfect for next year! And although he wasn't with us, he was still reppin the jersey!
#9 was just the generic jersey. I can't wait to get him one with Brower on the back and him in the grove throwing around a football with his daddy.
Before going to Grandma and Grandpa's house.
And after...he was so sad and confused as to why we lost! haha j/k
Please take a moment to look at how red John is!!! That is no editing people...it was that bad outside! Again, we are soooooo glad we did not take him!!!
Me and my Little Man!
(I have some pretty bad tan lines now)
Hi!
ReplyDeleteI found you blog by accident while browsing on the net. Your boy is so cute and charming!
I showed his pictures to my son Hubert (he turned 13 last month) and he loved them too.
Greetings from Sweden to you and your family!
Gregor H Biernat & Family