Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Randoms...

We have been busy and I have made no time for the blog!  
John and I went to the game last weekend....WE WON!  Couldn't believe it!  Mason had a fun time at his Gami and Pop's house.  

Here are just some randoms from the week...


Here we are working on the whole milk.  It is good as long as it isn't too cold!




 Here he is for gameday!  He wasn't at the game but he sure was cheering for the Rebels!  I bought this outfit a while ago but had my mom put his initials on them!  I think it turned out so good!

Always messing with Emma's kennel...


The Little Man with his sock monkey.



Well it has gotten much cooler here...thank goodness!!!  Fall has finally arrived.  We had to get some new clothes out to cover this little guy up!  Here he is looking cute in a long-sleeved and pants outfit.  I don't think he was too sure about it at first!  
He is always grabbing the remotes when we turn our heads and scooting them around like they are cars.  He loves anything cars!!!  That is actually going to be his little birthday party theme at daycare!
 ****note:  he did wear socks this day!***


"Pick me up, Mommy!!!!!"



So he found a whole new room the other night...the guest bedroom.  He was so excited!  Then he found John's football.  At that point, I'm not too sure who was more excited, John or Mason!  

The football was about as big as he was but he was determined to pick it up and throw it!  He had a ton of fun. 


Here he is just hanging out with his toys standing up.  He hasn't been taking many steps lately, but he can sure stand up all by himself without pulling up on anything. He does it ALL day long!  Sit, Stand, Sit, Stand.  It must be exhausting!


  It was Mamaw's (my grandmother) 91st birthday today!  After work, we went to her house with the family and ate dinner.  We love Mamaw sooooo much and wish her a very happy birthday! 

I will post pictures either tomorrow or Friday from the bday dinner and Mason in his cute new shoes and jeans! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment